After a 4.5 hour flight to LA, and then a 9 hour layover to visit my friend Tina, THEN, my almost 14 hour flight to Australia, I made it! I am in Brisbane! Zoe and her mum met me at the airport and brought me home. I've been looking through brochures of things to do for the next 2 weeks, and have it pretty much planned out. I went to the market today to buy some food with Barb, Zoe's mum. We had a great lunch outside......the weather is PERFECT! They have the most beautiful garden. I've seen all kinds of birds today.......they are all different colors and sound as if I'm in a rain forest! (Although I am only imagining what a rain forest sounds like because I've never been in one.)
I'm trying to stay up as late as possible today.......there is a 14 hour time difference, but my body isn't too off at the moment.......we'll see how long that lasts!
Well.....not too exciting today. I just wanted to post that I'm here, and all is well. I'm super excited about what's to come.......this is just the beginning of my adventure; I'm sure!
Sending my love from DOWN UNDER.........funny how gravity works :=)
3 comments:
Stephanie, you made it!!!
OMG, their dogs are so cute! I know this is late, but i'm glad you made it there safely :) It took me a while to figure out where you were blogging!! Do you want me to mail you some sunscreen?
Being as though this is this skin cancer capital of the world, they should be the world supplier of sun screan! I'll be alright.....and I'm going to bring you home some Tim Tam's......it's a kinda chocolate, YUM :0)
Post a Comment